Client Experience Engagement Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 05/24/2020 Requisition Number: 260995BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Client Relations, Marketing Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a creative and organized professional skilled in guiding strategies and initiatives that elevate the client experience?
- Can you commit to a role leading communication campaigns that promote client feedback and insights throughout the organization?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
You are passionate about delivering an effortless client experience. As the Client Experience Engagement Manager, you communicate client insights, feedback and tools that empower, inform and educate teams about their role in elevating the client experience. You work closely with Client Experience leaders and other teams to incorporate targeted strategies and promote client feedback across the organization. You focus on implementing effective communications functions from inception through implementation, including communications campaigns, translating data into powerful messaging and enhancing dashboard visualization of information. You excel at audience management, content creation, reviewing success metrics and adhering to brand guidelines. You thrive working with cross-functional teams within an office environment while guiding enterprise-wide strategies and initiatives. You report to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Client Experience for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Encourage company-wide excellence by managing and implementing the client experience engagement plan.
- Ensure teams have the right information at the right time regarding client feedback, insights, educational materials and client experience tools by managing and executing on all aspects of the engagement plan.
- Drive the client engagement plan through content development, management of the timing of tactics and supervision of communication vehicles, including internal microsite, face-to-face, email and webinars.
- Ensure stakeholders are engaged by creating and tracking engagement metrics.
- Successfully plan, implement and manage all aspects of the client experience program by drafting and editing written communications, translating data into powerful messages and enhancing dashboard visualization.
- Increase client satisfaction through the creation of engaging client experience content across a wide array of topics and formats, such as videos and articles.
- Deliver content using current communications vehicles while making recommendations on new best practices.
- Inform internal and external clients by planning and delivering webinars, including content, guest panelists and logistics.
- Enhance learning materials for the organization by leveraging the Learning and Development team.
- Engage stakeholders and support teams involved in creating informative content through detailed management of all processes.
- Continuously monitor metrics to ensure high engagement and swiftly adjust plans accordingly.
- Provide communications expertise through dashboards to ensure consistency.
- Reward team members that consistently elevate the client experience by managing the Client Experience thank you program.
- Optimize the effectiveness of existing materials through collaboration with internal Client Experience teams to gain stakeholder feedback.
- Gain an understanding of insights and available tools that can be leveraged for a broader reach by collaborating with internal Client Experience teams, including Analytic Manager and Design.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Five or more years of communications, marketing, business or related experience
- Demonstrated experience organizing, planning and managing effective communication projects related to client experience and internal engagement
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while making decisions and resolving issues
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage all phases of a large project independently
- Experience working with all levels of an organization while showing sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- History of making recommendations and decisions autonomously while maintaining client and company confidentiality
- Expert at making recommendations and managing and fostering change
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data to make recommendations based on analysis and expertise
- Confident when presenting complex information at the executive level
- Strong attention to detail balanced with a focus on the client using honesty, integrity and ethics
- Desire to educate and empower team members
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Two or more years of experience in a business to business environment
- Two or more years of telecommunications experience
- Three or more years of client communications platform experience, such as Poppulo or AdobeXD
- Knowledge of cable television, high-speed internet and phone products
- Layout and design skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, business or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Master’s in business administration or a related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.