Client Experience Insights Analyst - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 05/14/2020 Requisition Number: 261463BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Client Relations, Marketing Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a growth motivated analyst skilled at collecting, analyzing and evaluating business systems, user needs and client data?
- Can you commit to a critical position guiding overall business strategies and client experience improvement efforts?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
The CX Insight Analyst plays an important role on the team by analyzing and evaluating data collected via client research and business / operational data. The insights derived by the CX Analyst are critical to helping Spectrum Enterprise identify improvement opportunities, and prioritize overall business strategies that have the greatest impact on our clients’ experience and the business.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Encourage company-wide excellence through active and consistent support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of user needs through the review, analysis and evaluation of business systems.
- Drive overall business strategies by documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives and formulating systems.
- Review large amounts of business and client information to elicit accurate and useful data insights.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving issues, publishing performances and recommending actions.
- Formulate hypotheses and conduct test plans to compare multiple variables and determine their effectiveness.
- Filter data and represent it with graphs, charts and other techniques by asking relevant and poignant questions of key stakeholders.
- Manage projects using a variety of analytical techniques and tools.
- Evaluate and report on the financial and operational impact of changes for senior leadership to leverage.
- Maximize operations by presenting recommendations through meetings, documentation and other forms of communication.
- Support systemic, iterative and scalable needs by building and implementing analytic processes.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time business issues.
- Improve the client experience by managing client feedback execution, statistical analysis, testing, measuring, reporting and data visualization.
- Three or more years of data analytics or related experience
- Comfort working with large, cross-functional teams to achieve business goals
- Strong analytical, investigation and issue resolution skills with the ability to understand the bigger picture
- Working knowledge of data and process modeling with the ability to translate complex analysis and technical knowledge into easily understandable language
- History of developing collaborative relationships
- Critical thinker that empowers senior leadership with data-driven recommendations
- Track record of converting data into valuable insights that helps the business take action
- Aptitude for extrapolation and interpretation with the ability to compile data and find patterns
- Skilled in data visualization
- Passion for improving the client experience and working to achieve shared goals
- Familiar with statistical analytic tools and the analysis of relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Three or more years of experience with data or statistical analysis
- Experience with CX management software, such as Qualtrics and Medallia
- Familiar with visualization software, such as Alteryx and Tableau
- Knowledgeable of advanced statistical analysis using tools such as R and SAS
- History of applying methods and techniques to a large client base in a business-to-business (B2B) environment
- Cable or telecommunications industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business analytics, technology or a related field (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.