Content Marketing Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 10/25/2019 Requisition Number: 251974BR-1 Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Content Development, Marketing Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a creative and organized professional proficient in developing innovative marketing programs?
- Can you commit to a leadership position guiding all aspects of multiple marketing campaigns from concept through implementation?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
Spectrum Enterprise is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Content Marketing Manager for its Content Strategy and Development team. Reporting to the Director of Content Strategy, the Content Marketing Manager is responsible for managing content strategy and execution for the Spectrum Enterprise Managed Network Services product family, including Managed Router Service, Managed Security Services and Managed WiFi. This critical role will create and refine the content strategy framework including the buyer’s journey based on personas and content mapping to the journey. They will be responsible for the creation of content (white papers, executive briefs, infographics, etc.) to support the buyer’s journey. This person will focus on improving content quality and messaging consistency while implementing a data-driven approach to get more value and impact from content assets. The goal of the content produced is to support the achievement of the product revenue and sales unit goals.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Own and lead the content vision and strategy for the Managed Network Services portfolio and turn it into a reality.
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to develop the buyer’s journey, narratives and message and content maps to deliver a cohesive client experience that demonstrates the Spectrum Enterprise point of view.
- Write, edit, produce and create content that inspires audiences to move throughout the buyer’s journey to support lead generation goals and to support an integrated marketing strategy.
- Manage content production and distribution processes including integration with marketing operations and sales enablement tools and processes.
- Collaborate and with Marketing, Product Management, Sales and other internal stakeholders.
- Manage relationships and projects, as well as, provide strategic and editorial guidance to external content production agencies.
- 10 years of marketing experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of networking technologies including LAN, WAN, SDWAN and Cloud
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Strong B2B marketing content writing and editing experience
- Enticing content projects or amazing writing samples will be requested
- A team player with the ability to multi-task on diverse content marketing projects
- Confident, clear and concise communications and presentation skills with the ability to work with senior leaders, Sales teams and other internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, organized and results-driven
- Possess a thirst for problem-solving and a “can-do” attitude
- Can simply and easily articulate complex technical details and pick up new tools and concepts quickly
- Strong creative judgment that can recognize engaging, on-brand content
- Five or more years of marketing experience in the telecommunications or technology industry
- Solid and broad range of marketing experience and knowledge
- Marketing strategy and planning experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, public relations, communications or journalism (required)
- Master’s in Business Administration (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.