Customer Security SpecialistApply Now Date posted 01/23/2019 Requisition Number: 234460BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations, Facilities/Security, Information Technology Services, Network Engineering, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
Responsible for responding to abuse complaints against customers; perform security and customer support services under general supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for responding to abuse complaints against customers; perform security and customer support services under general supervision.
- Handle incoming and perform outgoing security related customer service calls.
- Review security violation reports and investigates possible security exceptions, updates, and maintains and documents security controls.
- Educate customers about threats, remediation, countermeasures, and network hardening along with discussions about AUP and copyright violations.
- Enforces security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles, reviews security exceptions, updates, and documents security controls.
- Ensure consistent treatment of customers accused of violating Charter’s Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) regarding high speed data customer services.
- Assist in resolving security incidents and concerns.
- Conduct Malware awareness outreach campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a Client service / support environment.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in Technical support area.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to provide a high level of service and support to our customer base.
- Familiar with developing/maintaining security policies, procedures, and incident response activities.
- Knowledge of current and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Familiar with control types and methods.
- Able to produce metrics reports on security initiatives.
- Multi-tasking while managing time effectively, and work in a team environment, sharing workloads and responsibilities.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go