Data Analyst, Client Experience - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 01/11/2019 Requisition Number: 233694BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Zip Code: 80111 Area of Interest: Business Affairs/Development/Analysis, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
The Data Analyst is responsible for data analysis, data blending, building and maintaining dashboards, ad hoc reporting, and implementing efficiencies in reporting and data management. The Data Analyst sources and compiles data, establishes the data pipelines, organizes operational and statistical data, and generates a variety of reports and dashboards in order to further the work of the Client Experience team. This individual should be able to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and work in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Provide support for data related questions and identify, research, and analyze potential risks in order to determine and implement solutions.
- Perform data assessments, and analyze and mine complex data sets to identify and interpret patterns, trends and correlations.
- Develop scorecards based on key metrics and indicators.
- Design, develop and implement predictive and descriptive models to support data-driven decision making.
- Continually identify opportunities for improvement (e.g., automation, optimization).
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, BI datamarts, and analysis tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, customer insight platforms, etc.
- Strong experience querying databases, compiling disparate datasets, and developing reports.
- Works with a variety of teams, developing an understanding of internal processes, personnel and systems to support informed research tailored to the specific needs of each initiative.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with data warehousing, extraction, and integration methodologies in a large-scale environment
- Highly analytical with working knowledge of SQL, business intelligence, web analytics tools, database development and/or data warehousing
- Expertise in data modeling
- Ability to work with large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals and results
- Ability and eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment to uncover insights and opportunities that inform the design of products, services, and experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office and other design, visualization and documentation software
- Strong business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business results
- Proficient in the understanding of statistical concepts including regression, clustering, classification, and sampling methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study (required)
- Master’s degree in a related field of study (preferred)
- Office environment
- Up to 20% travel required
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go