Director, Solutions Automation - MediaApply Now Date posted 01/16/2019 Requisition Number: 234056BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Internet/Online/New Media, Product Management, Project/Program Management, Strategic Planning Position Type: Full Time
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
Ensures tools and platforms developed by the Media Solutions team drive optimal value and revenue through effective integrations, solid development methodology, ongoing validation and strong communication. Uses all available data sources and analytics to inform, improve and evolve tool sets. Key areas of focus include automation, building increased tool intelligence by leveraging machine learning, artificial intelligence and attribution at scale. Works closely with internal and external development teams to ensure that business requirements are clearly understood in order to leverage the required data sources most effectively to meet the needs of the business.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Build insights from all available platform data to reactively and proactive support cross functional strategies and initiatives
- Proactively identify areas to increase sales efficiency where technical gaps or manual process could be reasonably automated or redesigned through deployment of solutions/tools and initiates the review of those areas with responsible stakeholders
- Analyze and implement ways to improve the effectiveness of the platforms by analyzing tool output and data collection aggregated from user experience
- Implement tool intelligence and insights by integrating machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide campaign recommendations, ideal media mix allocation and optimal campaign results
- Identify opportunities and partner with key stakeholders to build attribution into the applicable tool sets at scale
- Set and measure KPI’s for all tools and platforms to gauge success, identify areas for continual improvement and increased value to the business; coordinates with Sales to ensure sales automation tools continue to support the needs of sales teams; track sales automation KPIs such as usage, throughput, automation fallout, etc.; communicate these KPIs to management with recommendations for optimization opportunities
- Identify, design and implement opportunities to combine and integrate tools for a seamless, simplified end user experience
- Lead prioritization and ensure alignment against business needs for key sales automation solutions, including Impression Based Linear sales, Linear Private Marketplace (PMP), and integration across cross platforms
- Ensure sales automation tools provide clear, intuitive, properly contextualized and actionable information for sales to make quick well informed decisions
- Ensure that sales automation solutions, e.g. cross-platform inventory, forecasting tools and systems, meet the required specifications and format for integration into dashboards and other solutions
- Help direct the design and implementation of standardized methods and orchestrations (e.g. APIs) for integrating inventory data, forecasting and analysis into sales automation tools, to provide for modularity and ease of integration with legacy and future systems
- Coordinate with Operations and Finance on evaluation of vendor/3rd party tools and definition of requirements for vendor/3rd party tool integration into O&O sales automation tools, e.g. cross platform inventory forecasting, order management, etc.
- Coordinates with all key stakeholders on the development and deployment of sales automation solutions
- Assist Product team in sales and operations process and workflow integration
- Ability to build and foster relationships by developing, maintaining and strengthening partnerships with others inside or outside the organization
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to address issues using a logical, systematic, structured approach
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office; knowledge of budgeting, P&L reports, systems and procedures
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing strategies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of cable television products and services
- Strong knowledge of digital products and services
- Strong understanding of relational database management systems such as SQL
- Excellent negotiating, leadership, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, management or related field.
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Program Management role including experience managing large,
Enterprise-level operating projects 8+
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.