Data Managed Services Sales Overlay - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 12/01/2020 Requisition Number: 271305BR-2 Location: United States - Nevada - Reno Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Sales Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused managed services expert talented in driving product penetration rates for Managed Network Services, Software Defined Wide Area Network and Cisco Meraki solutions?
- Can you commit to a position highlighting innovative business solutions that will satisfy the growing and complex communication needs of clients?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
As an Enterprise Managed Network Services Specialist for data, you are passionate about satisfying the growing and complex technical needs of existing and prospective clients. You focus on growing Spectrum Enterprise’s market share and driving product penetration rates for Managed Network Services, Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) and Cisco Meraki solutions. You excel at using consultative sales techniques and partnering with local Sales teams to define and execute team-based selling strategies. You educate and entice clients with face-to-face meetings and creating enticing proposals that motivate them to share in your enthusiasm for Spectrum Enterprise products.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
- Be an impactful member of the Managed Services sales team by meeting or exceeding monthly sales and revenue goals selling Managed Router, firewall, SD-WAN and Cisco Meraki solutions.
- Drive sales of the Managed Services product set by serving as an experienced, focused, performance-driven regional brand ambassador.
- Enhance the available products by partnering with Product teams in the development and advancement of service attributes.
- Increase our sales footprint by leveraging in-depth experience to identify target markets, industries and contacts across assigned territories.
- Self-generate leads through networking, cold calling, premise visits and industry events remaining cognizant of new and upsell opportunities.
- Exceed sales goals by developing and implementing sales plans for an assigned territory while positioning themselves as the solution expert for Managed Network Services.
- Improve the sales cycle by developing client-centric solutions for complex managed services products.
- Entice C-level executives and business owners by leading face-to-face consultative meetings and highlighting product features, attributes and demonstrations using a polished presentation style.
- Partner with Account Executives, Account Management, Sales Engineering and Marketing to develop and execute team selling strategies.
- Solidify sales by conducting contract negotiations and conversations with C-level executives and business owners.
- Maintain an accurate sales database to report sales activity and client information.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Two or more years of experience in premise-based sales of Data and Managed Service solutions.
- Five or more years of telecommunication business-to-business (B2B) experience.
- Previous experience selling the Cisco Meraki product suit or similar product solutions.
- Expert understanding of Managed Network Service Solutions, specifically Managed Router and Managed Security.
- Track record of presenting to C-suite executives such as Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technical Officer (CTO) and business owners with the ability to develop client-centric solutions and deliver proposals.
- Proven experience as a top sales performer and closer, exceeding revenue quota.
- Experience prospecting independently and in a team format.
- Skilled in quickly conducting consultative analysis and providing recommendations.
- Collaborative team member with the ability to multitask and manage change.
- Familiar with Salesforce or other client relationship management (CRM) and billing systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work independently.
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and availability to travel.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Experience selling SD-WAN.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Industry recognized applicable certifications, such as Cisco, Fortinet, Nuage or Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) (required).
For more information on Spectrum’s benefits, please click here.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.