Manager, Client AnalyticsApply Now Date posted 08/05/2019 Requisition Number: 246204BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Product Management Position Type: Full Time
Responsible for managing the instrumentation and testing of analytics software within Charter’s industry-leading applications by overseeing a highly functional team of business analysts and software engineers, who are responsible for the instrumentation and testing of analytics software within Charter’s industry leading applications. Responsible for end-to-end delivery of the client side instrumentation and testing prior to releases.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Ensures that client side tagging requirements are defined and implemented so that Charter’s Product Team can accurately track feature usage and quality of service on their video applications.
- Facilitates conversations with technical stakeholders across multiple teams to design a scalable implementation to capture user experience and quality of service data from Charter’s industry leading applications.
- Oversees the development of tools to validate requirements within raw events being sent from Charter’s applications.
- Oversees the testing of raw event level data being sent from Charter’s video applications as necessary.
- Ability to track multiple release schedules across a wide range of applications.
- Works with the product owners, scrum masters and client development teams to ensure that all individual projects are appropriately supported and fully completed on time.
- Ensures proper software development life cycle is leveraged for all projects.
- Motivates resources through communication and awareness of project needs and business impacts.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Experience leading mobile or web development teams
- Expert knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Expert ability to manage complex and diverse projects
- Strong business acumen and sense of urgency to achieve business results
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to all levels of an organization to aid in decision-making
- A proven track record in managing development within a variety of technology stacks
- Good working knowledge of development strategies, project management and business and technical consultancy
- Ability to adapt, learn and continue to expand in Cable and IP product and system knowledge
- Previous success in management of peer groups, to achieve team objectives
- Proven track record for strong problem resolution techniques, ability to find solutions
- Strong presentation tool skills including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, for internal and external customers a must
- Ability to balance conflicting resource demands and internal pressures with focus towards our business priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and electronically
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to develop, communicate and implement strategies and tactics
- Ability to manage and deliver against several initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, business administration or related field
Related Work Experience
5+ years of telecommunication industry experience
3+ years of telecommunication industry leadership experience
3+ years of experience leading mobile or web development teams
3+ years of working with analytics platforms such as Google or Adobe Analytics
Some travel required
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.