Manager, Client Support – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 10/11/2019 Requisition Number: 250963BR-1 Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Customer Operations, Enterprise Sales Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
What you will do
- Consistently strive to improve upon existing support strategy in an effort to streamline and enhance the overall sales and carrier client experience.
- Develop, coach and mentor direct reports in the pre- and post-sale environment to proactively support clients, both internal and external.
- Set expectations on support strategy, assign accounts to align with overall sales strategy and communications support strategy with boundary partners.
- Conduct weekly team meetings to understand activity levels and challenges within the support arena.
- Work with boundary partners to refine the support process.
- Serve as an escalation point for internal team members and external clients as well as cross-functional team members.
- Responsible for oversight of team responsible for assisting Carrier Account Executive with quoting, upselling and contract management of a defined list of carrier accounts.
- Responsible for oversight of team responsible for client support activities including face to face meetings, pre-sale order management, portability, request for proposals (RFPs), contract management, coordination of quarterly business reviews, billing and service assurance items.
- Assists team in coordinating overall support efforts with marketing, order management, finance, deal support, technical support and other post sale support teams.
- Oversees and provides management support for team that works in conjunction with cross functional teams on pre-sale and inflight sales activities in an effort to maximize revenue and growth. This includes special pricing requests, following up on quotes, managing IRR financial models, ASR and order submissions, tracking of special pricing requests (SPARCs), and overall management of bulk deals nationwide.
- Assist teams in the development of client-centric sales solutions and overseas deals support activities.
- Clearly understand and articulate Spectrum Enterprise’s value proposition.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to effectively source, hire, train, build, and manage the day to day operations of a dedicated Client Services team focused on an assigned list of Carrier accounts within the Wholesale vertical
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills both orally and written and in a manner that is clear and straightforward
- Strategically-minded with an ability to align and collaborate with cross fictional teams
- Ability to align with the company’s culture and values
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively
- Ability to perform tasks via computer and software applications
- Ability to effectively manage large clients with oversight of business relationships
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and applications
- FIve or more years of experience in Outside Business to Business, Sales or Client Services
- Two or more years of Management experience, sales or support
- Telecommunications or Internet Technology Experience
- Bachelors Degree in business, communications or a related field
- Office environment
- Travel as Required – 45%
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.