Marketing Automation Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 11/30/2018 Requisition Number: 231247BR-1 Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Marketing, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
This key member of the Spectrum Enterprise Marketing Operations team will play a critical, hands-on role in supporting both the Oracle Eloqua and Adobe Marketo Marketing Automation platforms. As a dedicated resource, this Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations to include executing and maintaining the configuration, reporting, training, support, maintenance and overall health of the Marketing Automation tools.
What You Will Do
- Provide overall administration and technical support for the Eloqua and Marketo Marketing Automation systems, along with guidance on tool impacts to the business.
- Perform day-to-day system maintenance and configuration to the Eloqua and Marketo tools.
- Act as the first line of defense for proactive system monitoring (check daily reports and failed calls), as well as reactive problem resolution management with Oracle, Adobe or third-party integrators.
- Ensure leads and data are flowing properly between Eloqua / Marketo as required by their Salesforce.com instances.
- Maintain and update field integrations between the platforms and Salesforce.com and manage Eloqua Profiler integration with Salesforce.com.
- Responsible for managing the underlying data inputs/structures that impact the Marketing Automation platforms in order to scale and perform reliably. Partner with Market Analysis and Business Intelligence teams to validate data loads and maintain data integrity.
- Implement programs to populate/cleanse data fields as needed, as well as to cleanse/purge contacts in order to preserve database marketability and health.
- Responsible for technical design activities to support business requests and work closely with teams to define and implement new functionality and product features.
- Provide feedback, guidance and expertise to functional Marketing team members and end business users on needs/requirements.
- Execute unit testing and support user acceptance testing for programs written in Eloqua and Marketo.
- Create and manage dashboards that meet the specialized needs of Marketing Operations as well as internal Marketing clients to quickly assess database health, contact engagement, lead scoring, funnel stages and campaign performance.
- Maintain general Eloqua and Marketo housekeeping standards such as managing, auditing and overseeing directory folder structures and asset naming consistency (segments, campaign names, canvases, reports, basic page tagging, etc.).
- Manage the creation of new segments and integrate segment data to drive personalized digital experiences to custom audiences.
- Provision Eloqua and Marketo accounts (username/password) to internal clients in need of access to the tool in order to manage, execute and report on Marketing efforts launched out of the platforms.
- Provide direct training to new internal users of the tools, as well as provision training/support services provided by third parties.
- 2 or more years of hands-on administration experience with Oracle Eloqua, Marketo or similar Marketing Automation tools. Additional related Marketing Cloud Products are a plus
- 2 or more years Marketing Automation experience is REQUIRED, Oracle Eloqua strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of web technologies, relational databases and multi-tier applications
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Experience utilizing Marketing Automation platforms to drive successful Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs
- Knowledge of closed-loop reporting
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and deliver on commitments in a timely manner
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to extract and analyze data out of the Marketing Automation platforms to use for troubleshooting and reporting
- Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously
- Ability to apply analytical skills to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Ability to translate user requests into underlying system needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to comfortably work with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels of the organization including senior management
- proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with database management applications a plus. Tools such as: Tableau, Business Objects, SAS, Teradata, MS SQL Server, or comfort with SQL coding a plus
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Bachelors Degree in Business, or related discipline and/or an equivalent experience (required)
- Oracle recognized certification (preferred)
- Oracle Marketing Cloud E10 (preferred)
- Office Environment
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go