Network Operations Analyst II - Tech ImplementationApply Now Date posted 01/16/2020 Requisition Number: 256576BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Engineering, Information Technology Services, Network Operations, Project Management Position Type: Full Time
Supports the data and business analysis needs of Network Operations. Utilizes understanding of both business process and intermediate technical capabilities of industry standard tools used to provide analytical insights. Possesses intermediate knowledge in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an intermediate level understanding of the Network Operations organization's systems and capabilities. The candidate should have a passion for collecting and managing the integrity, accuracy, and precision for large amount of data. They should also have an aptitude for efficiently gathering data from multiple sources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides business analysis and support for Network Operations: Generate sometimes complex ad hoc reports along with creation and presentation of quality dashboards that provide operational visibility to the business unit(s). This include budget analysis, inventory analysis, WIP analysis, etc.
- Develops high quality graphs, reports, and presentations of data results. Perform statistical analyses for Network Operations business unit(s)
- Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in sometimes complex data sets. Present standard data sets and information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Identifies, analyzes, documents, and improves existing business processes. This includes automation, database creation/management and process development activities
- Performs special projects as needed and other duties as requested by supervisor
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field and / or equivalent work experience
- Cable Industry certifications preferred
- Minimum four (4) years of intermediate data query techniques and report building
- Minimum four (4) years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Access
- Exhibit exceptional and professional communication, both written and oral
- Professional and courteous demeanor with ability to excel in a team oriented environment
- Advanced ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Technical expertise regarding data models and database design development
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in sometimes complex data sets
- Experience programming in Python and/or SQL a plus.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.