Network Operations Analyst III - Core and BackboneApply Now Date posted 09/06/2019 Requisition Number: 248795BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Network Operations, Program Management, Project Management Position Type: Full Time
Supports the process, training, and documentation needs of Network Operations. Utilizes understanding of both business process and advanced technical capabilities of industry standard tools used to provide process improvement insights. Possesses advanced knowledge in the business unit they support, as well as an advanced level understanding of the Network Operations organization's systems and capabilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide business process analysis and support for Network Operations: Generate complex ad hoc reports along with creation and presentation of high quality reporting that provide process performance visibility to the business unit.
- Optimize network performance through the application of process improvements as well as communication and measurement of those improvements
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports and recommendations
- Develop high quality graphs, reports, and presentations of results.
- Facilitate communication between business unit and Network Operations from initial requirements to final implementation. Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Analyze business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work on multiple projects as a project team member, often as a project leader.
- Perform special projects as needed and other duties as requested by supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum six (5) years experience process improvement.
- Minimum six (5) years experience using Microsoft Office.
- Leadership/project management experience requiring effective organization and communication skills as well as an ability to work with aggressive timelines
- Strong knowledge of and experience with improvement techniques
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Exhibit exceptional and professional communication, both written and oral
- Professional and courteous demeanor with ability to lead in a team oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner, and ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities at any given time
- Network Operations experience
- Strong business acumen.
- Develop and implement process improvement approaches that optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Automate routines to improve efficiency and reduce errors
- Cable industry and/or process certifications preferred
- Office Environment
- Some Travel
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.