Product AnalystApply Now Date posted 11/29/2018 Requisition Number: 231183BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Zip Code: 80111 Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
Responsible for conducting business analysis activities around new product requests to identify business problems and propose business solutions. Provide a complete analysis of the organizational and operational impacts of developing, implementing, and supports a new product. Act as liaison between Product Management and technical and operational support groups impacted by new products - such as Engineering, IT, Customer Operations. Possess knowledge of each group's technical capabilities, systems, processes, capacity, etc. and applies that knowledge to translate the business or user needs into business requirements and possible solutions that can be executed within the constraints of the project and the organization.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Gather, analyze, refine, validates, documents and maintains complex data for the associated Charter line of business.
- Create and maintain discrete trending dashboards for consumption by the working team and the executive team.
- Perform data mining and analysis in support of process definitions for the purpose of identifying opportunities for process improvement and an improved customer experience.
- Model and forecast business trends based on historical data sets and planned product changes or feature launches.
- Exhibit a proficiency with third party reporting system and serves as the primary licensed seat holder and the day to day vendor liaison for third party reporting systems.
- Support product and feature launches with data analysis and presentation that reflects the customer’s experience and usage of the new product/feature.
- Identifie data gaps, researches methods to fill these gaps and makes recommendations to business line for gap funding.
- Apply lessons learned to new projects to ensure continuous operational improvement in developing, implementing, and launching new products.
- Perform other duties as required
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to define key performance indicators / metrics
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to use personal computer & software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
- Ability to quickly become subject matter expert on multiple databases and reporting tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Math or related field or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
3 - 5 years Business Analysis experience
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with direct management and company personnel
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Cross-functional working skills
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go