Project Manager Engineer III - Video OperationsApply Now Date posted 05/14/2019 Requisition Number: 241234BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations, Information Technology Services, Network Engineering, Telecommunications, Video Position Type: Full Time
The Project Manager Engineer III is responsible for assigned projects within the Video Operations SDV purview, including Narrowcast QAM management, and VOD elements in a QAM-sharing environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates, manages, and distributes product schedules, meeting agendas, action items, and project status reports.
- Collaborates with cross-functional groups through the entire product deployment life cycle.
- Communicates effectively (written and verbal) across multiple departments and management levels.
- Drives cross-functional engineering and operations teams to deliver the projects on schedule.
- Develops a strong knowledge of Charter’s product and deployment cycle.
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of solid and progressive project management experience, with increasing amounts of complexity.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of JIRA, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and SharePoint
- Experience building trust by meeting commitments and managing business relationships.
- Prior experience with traditional procurement processes, and the ability to adapt that knowledge to Charter’s systems.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled at multi-tasking, negotiation, and personal organization.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is desired but not required.
- Previous experience in technology management.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go