Project Manager Engineering IApply Now Date posted 01/09/2019 Requisition Number: 233507BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Zip Code: 80111 Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations, Information Technology Services, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
Under moderate supervision, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the Engineering community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adheres to high quality standards and meets customer expectations.
- Assembles project plans and teamwork assignments, directs and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifies resource needs, performs quality reviews; and escalates functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of basic complexity.
- Manages one or more medium to large-sized, basic to moderately complex projects.
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 1 Year Project Management experience
- 2 Years Engineering work experience
- Comfortable with overseeing and managing cross-functional and medium to large size projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Understanding and the ability to manage program and project budgets
- Experienced in implementing program and project plans, monitor progress, resource usage and quality
- Knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
- Understanding of multiple project management disciplines
- Knowledge of company products and services
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum
- Office Environment
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go