Senior Manager, Client Experience - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 03/24/2020 Requisition Number: 260969BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Client Relations Position Type: Full Time
- Are you skilled at guiding and mentoring Product Designers through all stages of the product development lifecycle?
- Can you commit to a leadership position driving the product design creative process using in-depth research and user experience (UX) best practices?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Senior Manager of the Enterprise Client Experience, you are passionate about championing a consistent, high-quality experience for Spectrum Enterprise clients. You improve client satisfaction by leading a team of Product Designers to create digital products that resonate with a wide audience. You focus on driving the creative process based on in-depth client research and UX best practices.
You ensure high-quality products and successful business initiatives by using a solid understanding of the business environment and goals to define success metrics. You deliver a user-centric product design vision by building empathy, informing strategy and identifying opportunities to refine digital products. You thrive in an office environment guiding several projects simultaneously. You report directly to the Director of UX Design for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Encourage company-wide success through the active and consistent support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Deliver a user-centric product design vision aligned with the overall digital product roadmap by partnering with digital Product Managers and Lead Engineers to build empathy, inform strategy and identify refinement opportunities to digital products.
- Foster a client-centric culture and provide insightful strategic thought leadership by contributing to Digital Product planning and development.
- Improve the client experience by guiding UX Designers, user interface (UI) Designers, Content Designers and Accessibility Architects while optimizing digital products across all stages of the client journey.
- Champion the design process and contribute to the design strategy through a partnership with the Service Design Manager and the User Research Lead.
- Drive cost reduction measures by continuously leading and improving the design processes.
- Promote professional and personal growth by working with design team members to identify a career path and growth opportunities.
- Facilitate collaboration between the Digital Product Management team and other functional organizations to properly interpret and deliver accurate designs.
- Ensure the success of new services and features by supporting the development of digital product strategies.
- Guide Engineering and Digital Product Management teams to ensure that strategies are successfully implemented.
- Manage high performing teams by leading, developing, training and providing effective coaching to attract and foster talent.
- Five or more years of product design management experience
- Seven or more years of UX or UI design experience
- Track record of managing and fostering change
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage cross-functional teams to achieve business goals and results
- Proven ability to listen to multiple points of view, interpret data and synthesize recommendations
- Effective prioritization and planning skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks independently
- History of making decisions and resolving issues while working under pressure
- Ability to show sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Business acumen and sense of urgency to achieve results
- Advanced office management, cognitive and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Experience building a product design team from inception
- History of putting as much emphasis on the design process as the final design product
- Expanded perspective of design beyond just digital product
- Track record of collaborating with service designers in previous roles
- Continuous learner that uses that knowledge to educate team members on the value of user-centric design
- Bachelor’s Degree in design, HCI or a related field, or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (required)
- Master’s Degree in a related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.