Senior Project Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 12/06/2018 Requisition Number: 231487BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Zip Code: 80111 Area of Interest: Operations/General, Project/Program Management, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
This position is responsible for leading all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and serves as the main point of contact for those projects. You will manage projects from original concept through final implementation and monitor and drive project performance by implementing project management best practices.
What You Will Do
- Plan, manage and monitor projects from concept through implementation. Act as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives.
- Establish project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high-quality standards and leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
- Meet with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates, reports and gather project-related feedback.
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepare preliminary and end result cost analysis for project teams, project leadership or department leadership.
- Develop options and recommendations to drive critical decisions.
- Track cost, performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Serve as a resource to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvements or changes.
- Performs other duties related to the position as requested.
- Five or more years of project management experience
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience (required)
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum (preferred)
- Office environment
- Some travel required
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go