Customer Care Manager, MobileApply Now Date posted 01/22/2019 Requisition Number: 234219BR Location: United States - Missouri - Kansas City Area of Interest: Customer Service, Project/Program Management, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
- Collaborate with Spectrum Care teams to identify trends in call/service reasons, resolution times, customer satisfaction results and report findings and to understand the impact of product launches, new promotions and policy and process changes.
- Assist in the development and implementation of tactics in support overall Care strategy.
- Maintain the Care processes and coordinate modifications through the customer care leadership team.
- Manage integration and execution of new products, services and marketing campaigns
- Develop, maintain and enhance highly efficient and effective customer service deliver including coordination of information flow to and from key customer touch points and Care operations teams.
- Support corporate goals by facilitating innovations that promote continuous improvement and result in improved service delivery and/or reduced operating expenses.
- Reinforce a culture of Care through the delivery of high performance customer care
- Identify trends and improve processes including more effective workflow, integration and productivity.
- Assist with planning, budgeting, implementation and cost controls.
- Identify Care technology improvements and trends that will drive a cost effective, positive customer experience.
- Provide executive summary of monthly key performance metrics.
- Implement initiatives to drive performance in Care, Sales and other key metrics.
- Coach and develop direct reports and others as needed.
- Participate with cross-functional team members in issue identification, process impacts, and solution development discussions.
- Build relationships with all departments to ensure alignment of projects to maintain a positive customer experience.
- Work closely with Field Operations to reduce contact rates and drive single contact resolution to customer complaints or problems.
- Prioritize initiative and operational work to ensure resources are properly allocated to achieve business objectives.
- Influence by defining best practices, identifying technologies and contributing to knowledge capital to support strategic Care direction.
- Build awareness of both Spectrum and industry best practices, be a recognized leader in the broader organization.
- Assist in maintaining technical and procedural documentation and standard operating procedure manuals including online media as needed.
- Champion the adoption of tools and processes that conform to Care standards and best practices as defined Care and Organizational leadership.
- Provide advice and assistance in the planning, implementation, and evaluations of modifications to existing operations, systems, and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Sunday – Thursday
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go