Mobile Tier 3 Customer ServiceApply Now Date posted 10/17/2019 Requisition Number: 251255BR Location: United States - Missouri - Kansas City Area of Interest: Customer Service, Mobile Position Type: Full Time
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide enhanced technical support for customers on the more complex device, billing or service issues. Serve as the primary liaison between customer service and various back side departments as well as Spectrum Mobile supplier, service and network vendors
- Possess knowledge of all front line agent training content, processes and practices covering billing, device features and functionality, and service troubleshooting
- Monitor and track all Tier 3 ticket submissions, resolutions and response time
- Interact with Tier 1 specialists and resolve escalated problems. Work with management team on more critical issues when necessary.
- Communicate systemic device, feature or service problems, as appropriate, to management
- Works with upper management to streamline troubleshooting processes as well as create and maintain appropriate troubleshooting procedures
- Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken
- Demonstrates accountability by following through on all necessary ticket/event touch points with appropriate sense of urgency
- Manage internal and external contacts professionally and efficiently.
- Fulfill work schedules as required.
- Ability to perform other duties and/or projects as assigned
- Ability to effectively diagnose mobile device, feature or service malfunctions
- Ability to communicate findings and potential causation to other representatives or leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interact with front line agents, call center leadership, internal technical (Tier 4) departments, and external vendors
- Complex problem solving skills
- Strong follow-up skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills, including positive phone demeanor
- Works various schedules including holidays
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
- Ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems and arrive at logical solutions efficiently.
- Ability to troubleshoot multiple technical operational problems concurrently
- A basic understanding of Mobile network structure and functionality
- Experience working in mobile or telecommunications call center or previous tier 2/3 technical support
- Previous customer service representative experience
- Previous IT or technical support/troubleshooting experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college or technical training preferred
- Expanded knowledge of, and ability to troubleshoot, Spectrum Mobile devices, features, and services
- Knowledge of Spectrum Mobile offers and billing system
- Normal office conditions
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.