Sr Mgr, Credit Services AnalyticsApply Now Date posted 09/10/2019 Requisition Number: 248998BR Location: United States - Missouri - Kansas City Area of Interest: Customer Operations Position Type: Full Time
The Sr. Mgr, Analytics will be responsible for the development of insights and analytical capabilities to inform critical business decisions. The senior manager will serve as a core member of the Credit Services team, and requires a rare combination of analytical experience, strategic vision, and business acumen. The senior manager will manage a highly skilled team of analysts to generate actionable insights to better understand performance of policies/programs. Data analyses from this team will drive a deeper understanding of our customers and continuously improve fraud strategies, operational effectiveness, and management of fraud risk expenses.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively engage with the Credit Services’ leaders to provide analytical insights that enable operations to reduce risk in the development and execution of processes to enhance revenue and subscriber growth while reducing losses.
- Work closely with partners to define practical data analytics initiatives that uncover actionable insights that drive improvements to existing and new programs.
- Identify trends and patterns in data, and apply relevant analytical and statistical methods to evaluate and solve client problems.
- Actively engage with troubleshooting, diagnostics, and the repair/upgrade of Windows based desktops and servers to include network configurations, hardware upgrades, break/fix, etc.
- Develop, build and implement sources within database(s) used for production execution of fraud strategies.
- Leads the development of innovative tests and next generation insights through the use of advanced modeling techniques and data science capabilities.
- Recruits, manages, and develops analysts.
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
- Proficient in advanced predictive analytics techniques, identifying trends and patterns in data, and apply relevant analytical and statistical methods to evaluate and solve problems.
- Experience with large data sets and databases; integrating, coding, preparing for analysis, and analyzing data to draw meaningful conclusions and strategic implications.
- Fluency with statistical theory and application, including proficiency with regression analysis and multivariate statistics.
- Proficient with MicroStrategy BI suite including I-Server and Web Administration
- Proficiency with SAS programming, including SAS Enterprise Guide
- Experience using data access tools such as Toad, Oracle PL/SQL, Hadoop, Teradata and Crystal
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and data visualization experience necessary
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
Bachelor degree required; MBA preferred
MicroStrategy 7i, 9 and/or 10BI Engineer Certification; preferred
Related Work Experience
7 Years -Data analytics, market research, consumer insights or Quantitative analysis 3 Years - Developing statistical models
Office environment with some necessary travel expected
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.