Workforce CoordinatorApply Now Date posted 09/11/2019 Requisition Number: 249026BR Location: United States - Missouri - Kansas City Area of Interest: Customer Operations, Customer Service, Mobile Position Type: Full Time
The Workforce Management Care Coordinator is responsible for the real-time and intraday monitoring and tracking of call volume, agent schedules and all off-phone activity for Charter contact centers. Works under general supervision.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Assist in administration of schedule adherence, exception time management and real-time call routing through utilization of workforce management software (Aspect).
- Coordinate real-time scheduling of team meetings, supervisor coaching sessions, training and other scheduled activity.
- Monitor real-time adherence and call statistics, and communicate with Supervisors to ensure activity is managed efficiently throughout the day.
- Assist in monitoring of sick calls, tardiness, etc.
- Generate and communicate off-phone activity reports, staffing issues, performance measures and call statistics to appropriate members of management.
- Forecast potential overstaffing/understaffing conditions and adjust real-time staffing based on call center needs.
- Monitor intraday call volume to outsourcers to ensure load balancing and compliance to forecast agreements.
- Implement and manage overtime and voluntary time off programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and multitask effectively.
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Capacity to show sound judgment in accomplishing specified job duties.
- Ability to handle customer inquiries in a professional and efficient manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
- Ability to use scheduling and workforce management software (Aspect and real-time adherence software)
- Ability to perform analysis using moderately complex databases
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and company personnel
- Demonstrated willingness to assist customers and enthusiasm to learn
- Ability to absorb pertinent information within a reasonable period of time
- Flexibility with work schedule (weekend, early morning, or night shift).
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary coursework in business, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience
- 1+ years’ experience at a customer service representative or higher level in a call center operation
- Experience in the telecommunications industry
- Normal office conditions
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.