Administrative Assistant - MediaApply Now Date posted 09/11/2019 Requisition Number: 249028BR Location: United States - New York - Latham Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Administrative, Marketing Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, this role provides administrative support to executive leadership in a wide range of assigned projects, including coordination of meetings, gathering and analyzing data, assisting in the planning, implementation and schedule management of critical projects, and various other responsibilities as needed. This role will support the entire Media office so we need someone adept at multi-tasking and prioritizing different responsibilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Gather and analyze information skillfully and maintain confidentiality.
- Work with executive leadership and other functional departments such as Finance, Marketing and Human Resources, on a broad range of projects which may include expense data, budgeting, analysis, cost estimates, etc.
- Using knowledge of regional and local projects and operations, craft company-wide communications as the needed.
- Prepare, distribute and track specific departmental projects and reports as required for executive management and sales teams.
- Provide regularly scheduled data extracts to corporate and regional sales management for goal achievement in a standardized manner. Remain consistent with all standardized data reporting and tracking procedures designated by the executive leadership.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to interact positively and professionally at all levels. 2-5 + years of experience in a similar role. Strong expertise in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Demonstrated organizational skills, experience working under deadlines, and strong understanding of project management from start to finish. Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time. High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.