Media Marketing Specialist - MediaApply Now Date posted 10/09/2019 Requisition Number: 250892BR Location: United States - California - Los Angeles Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Marketing, Research and Development Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
The Media Marketing Specialist partners with Sales Management to direct various marketing strategies and initiatives for designated sales leaders. This strategic marketing role supports ad sales Marketing initiatives and product launches. This position plays a key role in helping Spectrum Reach build a distinguishable brand, and marketing strategy, at the local sales market level.
This key partner to Sales will help deliver paid digital, social, and owned media marketing plans that drive awareness and help in increasing sales effectiveness by driving website traffic and lead conversions. Working closely with Corporate Marketing and Product resources, the Field Marketing Specialist proactively partners with local sales leaders to assess the competitive landscape to implement a successful local marketing plan. This team member plays a key role in facilitating communication and implementation of important initiatives and strategies internally and externally.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the execution of digital & social marketing strategies designed to grow awareness and increase direct traffic to ultimately meet or exceed client growth, retention and revenue projections for region. Monitor, evaluate, optimize, and report results.
- Brand ambassador / champion ensuring the elevation of brand throughout the market while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Partner with sales leadership to evaluate local marketing opportunities to expand brand and product awareness with existing and prospective clients.
- Partner with Communications team to craft and manage external communications and media messaging.
- Ensure all external media campaigns meet brand standards and provide campaign metric reports.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to generate new business leads through direct marketing campaigns, promotional offers, educational seminars and /or B2B events.
- Oversee the creation of localized marketing assets such as success stories, case studies and testimonials that can be leveraged to drive demand.
- Localize corporate media & brand assets (create and ensure local flavor) to maximize effectiveness for assigned markets/geography.
- Collaborate closely with Enterprise Media team and other marketing functions to optimize campaigns and creative assets while ensuring brand consistency.
- Activate Spectrum Reach brand through market-level support and outreach including local community and chamber organizations advertising opportunities.
- Rally sales teams in conjunction with sales leaders, behind the Spectrum Reach goals and mission.
- Measure effectiveness of paid media campaigns with appropriate metrics and make necessary adjustments to demonstrate continuous improvement.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, media or related field or equivalent experience is desired.
- 3-5 years of Ad Sales Marketing and/or Media Planning experience is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Cable Television, digital products and advanced advertising products is a plus.
- Solid understanding of marketing strategies, procedures and best practices is preferred as is knowledge of creative solutions, including digital, on-line solutions, and the use of new technology in designing creative solutions.
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications is critical.
- Ability to work well with and partner across multiple disciplines including Sales, Marketing and communications.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills are essential.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.