Field Marketing Specialist - MediaApply Now Date posted 10/03/2019 Requisition Number: 247391BR Location: United States - Florida - Maitland Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Marketing, Research and Development Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
The Marketing Specialist partners with Sales Management to direct various marketing strategies and initiatives for designated sales leaders. This strategic marketing role supports ad sales Marketing initiatives and product launches. This position plays a key role in helping Spectrum Reach build a distinguishable brand, and marketing strategy, at the local sales market level.
This key partner to Sales will help deliver marketing plans that drive client awareness and help in increasing sales effectiveness. Working closely with Corporate Marketing and Product resources, the Field Marketing Specialist proactively partners with local sales leaders to assess the competitive landscape to implement a successful local marketing plan. This team member plays a key role in facilitating communication and implementation of important initiatives and strategies internally and externally.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the execution of marketing strategies designed to meet or exceed client growth, retention and revenue projections for region. Monitor, evaluate and report results.
- Brand ambassador / champion ensuring the elevation of brand throughout the market while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Partner with sales leadership to evaluate local marketing opportunities to expand brand and product awareness with existing and prospective clients.
- Partner with Communications team to craft and manage both internal and external communications.
- Ensure all external communications meet brand standards and provide campaign metric reports.
- Develop communications that educate, peak interest and grow client revenue while strengthening client relationships.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to generate new business leads through direct marketing campaigns, promotional offers, educational seminars and /or B2B events.
- Oversee the creation of localized marketing assets such as success stories, case studies and testimonials that can be leveraged to drive demand.
- Develop, implement and optimize marketing strategies, campaign ideation and creative problem solving for key clients.
- Develop and execute custom client promotions that drive consumer traffic, provide customer databases, support events, client outreach, and acquisition.
- Oversee all legal aspects of client promotions and ensure Spectrum Reach Cable Network restrictions are maintained. Also will partner with Divisional Events lead to create and execute Market and Region level events.
- Take the lead on helping local Sales leaders drive corporate sales initiatives.
- Localize corporate initiatives (create and ensure local flavor) to maximize effectiveness for assigned markets/geography.
- Collaborate closely with field Research and other marketing functions to optimize product, sports, and programming materials while ensuring brand consistency.
- Activate Spectrum Reach brand through market-level support and outreach including local community and chamber organizations.
- Rally sales teams in conjunction with sales leaders, behind the Spectrum Reach goals and mission.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing communications with appropriate metrics and make necessary adjustments to demonstrate continuous improvement.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, media or related field or equivalent experience is desired.
- 3-5 years of Ad Sales Marketing experience is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Cable Television, digital products and advanced advertising products is a plus.
- Solid understanding of marketing strategies, procedures and best practices is preferred as is knowledge of creative solutions, including digital, on-line solutions, and the use of new technology in designing creative solutions.
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications is critical.
- Ability to work well with and partner across multiple disciplines including Sales, Marketing and communications.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills are essential.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.