Human Resources GeneralistApply Now Date posted 12/04/2018 Requisition Number: 231379BR Location: United States - Florida - Maitland Zip Code: 32751 Area of Interest: Human Resources Position Type: Full Time
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide Human Resources business partner support to the Customer Care Center
- Establish strong partnership relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Proactively drive employee engagement by conducting Focus Group meetings, Skip Level meetings, and One-on-One’s to determine opportunities to increase employee engagement, drive productivity and prevent third party representation.
- Ensure employees are in compliance with company policy, procedures and values as well as federal, state and local laws.
- Play an active role in coaching and leadership development/training to drive business goals and objectives.
- Assist in development of talent planning and succession planning for client groups and their leadership team.
- Attend client staff meetings to establish business knowledge and develop strong relationships with key leaders.
- Partner with business managers to provide human resources solutions that encourage effective business decisions and builds employee engagement.
- Partner with HR team within department, corporate HR, recruiting, compensation in order to provide best-in-class HR support to business clients.
- Identify roadblocks to business goals and objectives and partner with HR and executive leadership to resolve/address.
- Strong HR Generalist experience including employee relations, performance management, compensation, recruiting, HR project management supporting large non-exempt population level clients
- Ability to conduct confidential investigations related to possible employee relations, EEO, security, safety and other policy violations.
- Ability to research and analyze various types of data
- Ability to make recommendations to resolve problems by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation, and state and federal law.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to include training presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to flex communication style to all levels of an organization.
- Ability to multi-task and drive results in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or equivalent work experience preferred. MBA a plus.
- 3-5 years of Human Resources (HR) Generalist experience preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- PeopleSoft or similar experience preferred.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go