Billing Analyst IApply Now Date posted 09/06/2019 Requisition Number: 248279BR Location: United States - Missouri - Maryland Heights Area of Interest: Billing Operations, Customer Operations Position Type: Full Time
Responsible for providing technical support and assisting in developing and implementing related to 3rd party billing systems used by Charter Communications. Analyze systems for ongoing performance improvements at user and system levels. May perform software testing, documentation and provide training.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
Assist in the development of software requirements
Helps in the development and documentation of user methods and procedures
Analyze systems for ongoing performance improvements at user and system levels
May provide support for mass adjustments, reporting, interfaces, security, environments, outage and trouble ticketing
Respond to requests made via Change Request Management, Issue Management and
May support processing of lockbox tapes; work with Billing Representatives on keying-in backlog and process measurement
Train and assist junior level staff as well as system users
Assist in scheduling workloads and monitoring projects and provide status reports
Perform other duties a requested by supervisor.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of industry requirements used to support end user cable, data, and telephony billing
- In depth knowledge of systems used by Cable and/or Telecommunications industries to support billing, customer services, and accounting activities
- Proficient in Microsoft desktop products including Access, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Related Work Experience
- 1-2 + years of Supporting, testing and documenting various information technology experience
- Office environment
- Some travel required
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.