Spectrum Inside Sales SupervisorApply Now Date posted 06/07/2019 Requisition Number: 241303BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Morrisville Area of Interest: Marketing, Sales Position Type: Full Time
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Professional and highly motivated with strong sales coaching and developmental experience in a fast-paced, dynamic Call Center Sales environment.
- Develop new sales strategies within the call center to maximize opportunities
- Oversee all daily sales activities of the Sales Representative Team. Lead and guide the team in the attainment of revenue goals and performance metrics. Monitor calls and performance stats and provide individual Sales Representative feedback. Motivate, coach and mentor Sales Representative. Plan and lead team meetings. Create, deliver, implement and manage individual Sales Representative Performance Improvement plans (PIPs) and Corrective Action Plans (CARs). Develop and maintain a positive sales culture.
- Lead and guide the team in the attainment of marketing campaign goals. Partner with marketing department in the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing campaigns. Monitor rep and team performance; conduct coaching. Provide post-launch feedback to Sales Representative and marketing leadership.
- Perform all staffing-related activities including recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, goal-setting, monitoring, measuring and coaching performance. Conduct regular performance reviews.
- Perform multiple administrative duties: Create and manage Sales Representative work schedule. Review and approve time-off requests and timesheets. Review, reconcile and approve commission reports. Approve customer credits.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with other departments: sales operations, field operations, marketing, product development, training and customer care.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to recruit, develop, maintain and optimize a team of sales professionals
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Knowledge of voice, data and television products and services
- Ability to listen to and interpret the needs of the customer
High School diploma or equivalent
2+ years post high school education preferred
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Inside Sales experience, commercial experience preferred 2-3
Supervisory experience preferred preferably in an inside sales capacity 1-2
Exposure to moderate noise levels
Occasional travel as required
This position will include evenings/weekends
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.