Sr. Data & Reporting Analyst - MediaApply Now Date posted 08/13/2019 Requisition Number: 246914BR-1 Location: United States - Tennessee - Murfreesboro Area of Interest: Development, Marketing, Project Management, Research and Development, Strategic Planning Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
This is a senior level position that is responsible for managing complex data and reporting to better assist management in maximizing resources in various departments or lines of business. Responsible for creating and producing forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc. in order to provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities. This role requires thorough understanding of business analysis and data methodology.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct complex data analysis in support of a variety of analytic solutions
- Capture, develop, and document data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements
- Create and produce forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc.
- Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities
- Develop reports and deliverables for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Identify and define data quality improvements
- Create and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources
- Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis
- Create specifications for reports based on business requests
- Identify opportunities to use data to develop new strategies and improve business performance and utilize knowledge of mathematical modeling and other optimization methods to perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Perform other duties as requested
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
Ability to analyze and interpret data
Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
Knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
Strong knowledge of SQL
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
5+ years Data analysis and reporting or related experience
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.