Account Coordinator - Ad SalesApply Now Date posted 02/08/2019 Requisition Number: 234585BR Location: United States - New York - New York City Area of Interest: Ad Buying and Inventory, Ad Sales, Internet/Online/New Media, Promotions/Advertising, Sales Position Type: Full Time
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
As an essential team member supporting Account Executives and Account Planners, this position is responsible for providing post-sale, end to end workflow support, to ensure effective campaign delivery for the Spectrum Reach clients. The Account Coordinator plays an essential role in ensuring accuracy and follow-through of order entry related to advertising campaigns. This position owns the relationship cross functionally as a liaison between fulfillment, and Finance and Operations teams.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
- Accurately enter all orders for linear and digital advertising schedules.
- Review and process orders to ensure that all necessary paperwork is submitted for cross functional teams.
- Partner with Credit team to ensure that clients demonstrate appropriate credit levels and ensure that signed contracts are complete in full detail.
- Coordinate with Billing to ensure that ad copy scripts are provided and campaigns are appropriately billed.
- Work cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure correct fulfillment of client campaigns.
- Manage all ad copy for clients, which includes correct distribution of Traffic Instructions and client spot uploads as needed.
- Coordinate Production services through internal production team to ensure on time start for campaigns.
- Manage campaigns effectively, revise and review inventory appropriately.
- Responsible for Make-goods for all reach and frequency accounts.
- Monitor accounts and review with Account Planner and Pricing/Inventory if campaigns are not delivering.
- Effectively communicate with Account Executive on client campaign status.
- Communicate with clients as needed to gain information to run schedules efficiently.
- Accurately enter all orders for business that includes: Linear, Digital, PSA, Long Form/Infomercial and Programming.
- Review order information, obtain proper updates from necessary parties, and communicate with necessary parties to ensure order details and documentation is updated and entered in the system appropriately.
- Prior experience in Advertising Sales in Traffic or as a Sales Assistant is a plus.
- Strong data entry skills and an excellent attention to details is required.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with Sales team members and other support functions is critical.
- The Account Coordinator needs to be able to adapt to change quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Experience in computer software including MS Office and Spreadsheets at a minimum is required; any experience in software similar to our sales support packages preferred.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.