Associate Data & Reporting Analyst - MediaApply Now Date posted 09/11/2019 Requisition Number: 248997BR Location: United States - New York - New York City Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Finance and Accounting, Strategic Planning, Technical Operations Position Type: Full Time
The position will support reporting and inventory planning to better assist management in maximizing yield. This position is responsible for supporting the Unreserved and Political sales team across Spectrum Reach’s Full Footprint. Responsible for assisting in creating and producing reports, ad hoc requests, and dashboards in order to provide insights to determine trends and opportunities.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain reports in conducting data analysis in support of a variety of analytic solutions including weekly yield management deliverable
- Evaluate pricing for Political & Unreserved Sales teams to determine progress towards budget goals and identify areas of improvement.
- Partner with Unreserved Sales team to provide input into account planning, proposal design and inventory recommendations
- Collaborate with sales management on interpreting data to provide insights, trending and inventory opportunities
- Partnering with senior team members in order to capture, develop, and document data definitions, business rules, and workflow processes.
- Assist in creating and producing reports, ad hoc requests and dashboards
- Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis
- Various projects and assignments upon business needs
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Working knowledge of Excel including formulas, functions, and pivot tables
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization including senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven media environment
- Providing timely and relevant analysis to customers to inform strategy decisions
- Natural ability to tell a compelling story using data-driven insights as a foundation
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Ability to design, implement and execute process workflow
- Working with internal and external customers to instill a culture of measurement and accountability
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
Related Work Experience
1+ years Data analysis or related experience
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.