Facilities Maintenance AssistantApply Now Date posted 09/09/2019 Requisition Number: 248024BR Location: United States - New York - New York City Area of Interest: Administrative Position Type: Full Time
Provides support duties to the organization as needed. Acts as a backup for Facilities Assistant I. Performs general maintenance of the facility and office equipment. Has a general understanding of facilities tasks and maintains a high level of customer service.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Ensures that office equipment is operational and properly maintained. Trouble-shoots problems as needed.
- Responds to building occupants on trouble calls.
- Contacts service companies for repair as needed.
- Completes daily and weekly facility related tasks and duties such as daily walk-through, equipment inspection, reporting deficiences, addressing all system tickets.
- Completes special support projects as necessary.
- Provide consistent and effective level of service to building occupants
- Completes daily and weekly tasks related to vendor invoice management, budget tracking and billing - ensuring invoices submitted on a timely basis, and tracking preventative maintenance visits.
- Escorts tradespersons and vendors for repair and/or installation of equipment
- Job related record keeping
- Assists in setup for company functions
- Maintains conference rooms and training rooms throughout facility
- Conducts daily inspections of conference rooms and training rooms; correct items as necessary
- Monitors and administering building access
- Facilities Maintenance oversight of varying market-area locations
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) proficient
- 2-3 years related work experience
- Clean and Valid drivers license
- Flexible with some overtime as needed
- Light Plumbing, Electrical, Painting and Construction; ladder work ideal
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION & LICENSES
High School Degree or related work experience
Office Environment and some outdoor work.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.