Manager, Addressable Advertising - MediaApply Now Date posted 02/06/2019 Requisition Number: 233785BR Location: United States - New York - New York City Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Business Affairs/Development/Analysis, Digital, Engineering/Technical Operations, Internet/Online/New Media, Market/Media Research, Research and Development, Strategic Planning Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Reach provides industry leading media solutions for audience based marketing campaigns. Addressability has quickly become a standard tactic for efficiently delivering against that audience. The current workflow required to execute Addressable campaigns includes multiple steps with multiple stakeholders across different product lines. As Addressability scales, it requires tremendous coordination throughout the workflow for each campaign.
This includes support to guide the process to ensure Addressable campaigns meet contractual requirements and oversight to ensure we appropriately leverage internal and external resources.
The Manager acts as subject matter expert for the various advanced advertising product lines within Spectrum Reach to support lifecycle maintenance activities, implementation of updates to deployed products, and supporting future enhancements. This role will engage cross functionally, with external vendors, and clients to manage and develop a growing addressable product portfolio.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively support all efforts to deliver a comprehensive, best-in-class addressable advertising experience that satisfies the current and future needs of our enterprise customers and partners.
- Acts as SME for all addressable campaigns and partners with Sales and Product Marketing team to ensure accuracy of Spectrum Reach’s product capabilities.
- Support project management efforts for product development initiatives as well as product maintenance projects.
- Ensure communication with all stakeholders is being managed effectively.
- Work closely with Product Team and SR Sales to vet campaign requests against product parameters, Addressable guidelines and overall best practices.
- Develop weekly and monthly (as well as ad hoc) KPI summary reports as defined for Addressability. This includes, but not limited to, Revenue, profitability, delivery, performance attribution, level of effort, etc.
- Manage coordination between Sales, Data and Research on post-campaign attribution deliverables
- Monitor and evaluates results of campaigns
- Support the creation and training for Addressable Best Practices across the Spectrum Reach sales force.
- Experience at direct marketing agency, ad agency, DMP, DSP or similar
- Knowledge of list matching, profile generation, ad sales, engagement and attribution
- Advanced knowledge of addressable products and services
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and procedures
- Knowledge of advertising principles and best practices
- Proven initiative and flexibility to work in a team and/or independently
- Ability to learn new technologies and assess value to business goal and strategy
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and synthesize recommendations
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Aptitude for technical products
- Good organizational and office management skills
- Excellent cognitive and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business results
BA/BS Degree in Business or related to Media and Advanced Advertising or equivalent experience.
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Addressable advertising media solutions
- Direct Marketing or Agency or Ad Tech experience
- Experience successfully delivering/launching addressable advertising products
Travel up to 25%
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.