Regional Channel Sales Manager – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 10/17/2019 Requisition Number: 251245BR-2 Location: United States - New York - New York City Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
Additional responsibilities include managing established Value added reseller partners across the national footprint and Partner Agents in the Mid-Atlantic area.
What you will do:
- The Hybrid VAR/ Regional Channel Manager is an outside sales/sales management position that manages independent Value Added Resellers and partner agents.
- Recruit, train, enable and retain our qualified VAR and indirect channel partners.
- Create strategic business plans and monthly and quarterly revenue targets with Value Added Resellers.
- Organize and conduct training programs to ensure our VARs and Sub-Agents are certified to sell Spectrum Enterprise Fiber-based products and services.
- Develop communication plans with Value Added Resellers and Sub-agents to drive market awareness of Spectrum Enterprise, promote new product announcements and marketing/sales incentives to drive revenue growth.
- Responsible for all sales support for Value Added Resellers and Sub-Agents to include assisting partners to close business and serving as a single point of contact to engage sales engineering resources to close large complex deals across a specific geography.
- Identify any negative trends impacting sales and provide necessary problem resolution to the VARs and Sub-Agents
- A thorough understanding of Voice (PRI, VOIP Applications), Data (TDM, DS3, OCx, & Ethernet services), equipment vendors (Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, etc.), and managed services is required.
- Participate in industry-related events to further develop the opportunities to secure new business.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding individual sales monthly revenue targets
- Existing relationship with VARs and Sub-Agents
- Five or more years of successful telecommunications sales or technical experience
- Demonstrated success as a top sales performer, consistently exceeding revenue quota
- Proven business to business sales experience with “C level” decision-makers
- Strong working knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
- Excellent communication, presentation, closing and negotiation skills
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (preferred)
- Telecommunications industry experience
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.