Senior Proposal Specialist - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 10/07/2020 Requisition Number: 268652BR-2 Location: United States - New York - New York City Area of Interest: Sales, Sales Ops/Support Position Type: Full Time
- Are you an experienced proposal specialist skilled in crafting informative and persuasive technical bids and proposals?
- Can you commit to a sales support position efficiently responding to bids and responses for proposals (RFPs)?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Enhance and simplify the sales cycle by coordinating high-level, customized strategic responses with minimal supervision and responding to bids determined to be within company scope and field of operations.
- Drive the sales process by writing narratives and developing templates for RFPs per bid instructions and developing and maintaining a database of responses and boilerplates of past performances.
- Ensure a successful sales cycle by supporting sales teams with textual input, addressing, packaging, copying materials, completing forms and following up with team members.
- Identify and support large, complex opportunities through collaboration with the Sales Opportunity Management Team to track, report and implement winning strategies.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to verify appropriate signatures for all proposals and vendor form requests.
- Ensure accurate and prompt RFPs by assigning sections, questions or technical specifications to knowledgeable team members.
- Improve the sales success by verifying that the final content for submissions is grammatically correct and formatted consistently.
- Manage the Bid Workflow Process from initial reception to final submission, including reviewing proposals and writing recommendations.
- Empower the sales team by creating concise, well-written responses to information requirements and analyzing and preparing summaries on key requirements.
- Streamline the bid creation process through in-depth analysis of workflow and making recommendations to management.
- Provide status and metric reporting on key performance indicators for senior leadership to leverage.
- Seven or more years of writing experience related to technical RFPs
- Confident when making decisions and resolving issues while working in a team environment under pressure
- History of managing multiple bids and providing winning responses in a timely manner
- Track record of developing bid responses with demonstrated experience working with minimal direction
- Solid organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a challenging, fast-paced environment under tight time constraints
- Understanding of Spectrum Enterprise organization, processes and systems
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Experience with GSA schedule contracts, FAR/DFAR, federal government contracting a plus
- APMP and Qvidian experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- PMP Certification (preferred)
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.