Spectrum Reach Preferred (Client Relations) Specialist - Media/AdvertisingApply Now Date posted 08/09/2019 Requisition Number: 246956BR Location: United States - New York - New York City Area of Interest: Account Management, Ad Sales, Client Relations, Marketing, Strategic Planning Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
Reporting into the Divisional Director, this position is responsible for ensuring consistent client workflow during pre, mid, and post-sale for all Spectrum Reach Preferred clients. The Specialist will own day-to-day tasks for Sales and clients as well as facilitate workflow across functions to ensure consistent, best-in-class service of the customer experience. This person will be responsible for identifying and trouble-shooting issues and helping to ensure operational excellence by following established communication protocol.
The Specialist must be committed to staying ahead of advertising trends, including digital advertising and analytics, as well as other emerging technologies within the increasingly competitive and fragmented media landscape. This person must be adept at working within a fast-paced environment and be able to communicate clearly to Clients, Sales Leaders, Account Executives, and other cross-functional partners.
The ideal candidate considers themselves both analytical and creative, is an excellent communicator, is detail-oriented, and forward-thinking. This person understands how data can be leveraged to impact strategy, planning, and media buying and can craft a compelling story beyond the data. The Specialist must be able to own and assist with projects across varying levels and functions within the organization, and ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
Strategic Planning and Data-Driven Solution Development (30%)
- Support research and analysis of clients, market conditions, competitive market analysis, and digital opportunities.
- Develop customized presentations for Spectrum Reach Preferred clients and new business prospects.
- Develop ongoing partnership with Sales Leaders and Account Executives to monitor and evaluate progress against sales plan and recommend course corrections to drive growth and new business throughout the year.
- Develop and foster relationships within Spectrum Reach cross-functional teams, developing and following internal communication channels through CRM and specified other channels.
- Maintain constant communication with key stakeholders in operations teams to ensure accurate delivery of and follow-through on campaigns.
- Provide ongoing field perspective and feedback to stakeholders to support execution of all campaigns and work collaboratively to eliminate roadblocks as needed.
- Maintain high-level ongoing communication with all key stakeholders within the organization.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for client deliverables, new business proposals, etc.; effectively communicating information and data through easy to understand, compelling visuals
- Follow creative direction while working collaboratively with other groups and actively participating in various projects
- Raise the bar creatively and offer design solutions
- Data visualization and creation of infographics
- Ensure delivery and success of partnership KPIs.
- Partner with Sales and Operations to monitor and discuss optimization opportunities and course correct if necessary.
- Complete in-depth, custom campaign recaps and post-campaign analysis; facilitate stakeholder meetings to ideate on next steps and communication to client.
- Attend client meetings with Sales to present post-campaign results and discuss/plan next campaigns.
- Maintain proper workflow, and identify improvements where necessary.
- 1-3 years of Media experience.
- Previous experience in supporting a team of advertising/marketing professionals. Agency, Media, and/or Ad Sales is highly preferred.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills - strong conceptual ability, layout aesthetics, and expert design while following brand guidelines.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud preferred.
- Previous experience working for or with Agencies across multiple clients and categories is highly preferred.
- Must be able to develop a strong knowledge base of products, features, benefits, and services and understand how our customers use them.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communications with overarching skill to translate data, information, and research into powerful points of view—ability to craft and tell a compelling story.
- Proficiency in marketing; proven track record of managing high-level Clients’ media campaigns, metrics, and optimization strategies.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to prioritize and complete specific tasks on time.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is preferred.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.