SSP Yield Analyst - MediaApply Now Date posted 01/22/2019 Requisition Number: 228965BR Location: United States - New York - New York City Zip Code: 10019 Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Internet/Online/New Media, Promotions/Advertising, Sales, Strategic Planning Position Type: Full Time
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
In this position, the analyst will be primarily responsible for the execution and management of day-to-day activity and relationships with SSPs and trading desks/platforms in order to achieve optimal performance and revenue generation across all channels, partners, platforms, devices, and ad types. Strong familiarity with the competitive landscape and operational models of Ad Serving Companies, Supply Side Platforms (SSPs), Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Media Agencies, and Trading Desks will be required. Seeking candidate with the ability to connect the dots between functions, identify areas for operational improvements through quantitative analysis, and drive implementation of recommendations.
- Manage advertisers, campaigns and creatives within multiple SSPs
- Analyze bid/win CPMs to help determine different buyers’ behavior across direct and indirect channels and their demand for certain inventory segments
- Maintain Programmatic revenue model to forecast CPM and revenue delivery for financial budgeting and pacing
- Manage and understand complete picture of Programmatic inventory utilization and provide clear explanation of bottlenecks and recommended action steps to improve fill-rate
- Support pricing and inventory availability inquiries using proprietary and 3rd Party data and tools.
- Collaborate closely with sales, product, ad ops, & yield teams to help drive initiatives to support an efficient marketplace such as margin reporting, monitoring of spikes in inventory, etc.
- Coordinate closely with internal stakeholders to document market needs that will help with prioritization of efforts across the organization and RACI development.
- Customize business intelligence reports using Excel, Access, and other tools to meet the requirements of internal business customers.
- Works with team and stakeholders to define business requirements, resolve technical issues, and provide training.
- Interfaces with other departments to leverage data for their respective business needs; working cross-functionally to implement key projects.
- B.A. Or B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Business, or related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a business or media analyst role
- 2+ years of experience working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, ad servers, verification partners and other programmatic platforms
- Deep knowledge of DMP, DSP and SSP platforms as well as an understanding of buy side behavioral/user/environment targeting strategies
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a creative problem-solving mindset
- Proficiency in SQL/Tableau/AWS with the ability to analyze, summarize and manipulate large volumes of data
- Data and yield analysis skills
- Strong understanding of programmatic landscape and offerings
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, StickyAds, SpotX, AdSense, STAQ, Rubicon, AppNexus (Xandr) and other platforms preferreda
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.