Spectrum Business Account Executives ManagerApply Now Date posted 03/26/2020 Requisition Number: 261298BR Location: United States - New York - Woodside Area of Interest: Direct Sales, Sales, Small Business Position Type: Full Time
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Consistently achieves minimum team sales and revenue performance standards. Consistently holds Account Executives accountable for achieving performance standards. Reviews and documents monthly performance results with all AEs in a formal setting.
- Works with each Account Executive to develop and implement a cold calling strategy targeting all serviceable and near serviceable business prospects. Coaches Account Executives on how to best leverage the geographic information system (GIS) database and other available data sources to maximize results. Ensures that each Account Executive cold calls every non-subscribing business within assigned territory a minimum of two times each year.
- Works with each Account Executive to develop a strong base of business networking associates outside of Charter Business and sign them up as referral agent partners. Coaches Account Executives on how to train referral agents to make the best use of the referral program. Holds Account Executives accountable for 24 hour response to new agent leads and also to contact each agent on a weekly basis to maximize volume of referral leads.
- Works with each Account Executive to identify the primary business associations, clubs and Chambers within the assigned territory and be an active participant. Coaches Account Executives on how to generate new customer leads through networking and events. Teaches Account Executives how to leverage Marketing Administrator for support as needed.
- Works with each Account Executive to identify the key commercial real estate developers as well as the main construction contacts for Charter Communications within assigned territory. Coaches Account Executives on how to build strong relationships with each and develop regular scheduled meetings to identify new commercial developments. Teaches Account Executives how to secure ROEs for new commercial developments in advance of joint trench.
- Develop and maintain a team territory plan that encompasses essential functions above.
- Ensures that each Account Executive is executing a living territory plan for assigned area.
- Manage daily individual rep funnel activity including contacts, presentations, and sales.
- Organizes and participates in professional development activities and training sessions to ensure the following:
- Account Executives have a complete understanding of all Charter Business coax services, rates (individual and bundled) and applicable taxes
- Account Executives regularly demonstrate selling skills and product knowledge. Have weekly sessions for the Account Executives to practice selling skills with peers.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within sales territory, including the use of Salesforce.com to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Maintains current, in-depth knowledge of marketplace, including competition, and ensures relationships with customers, business partners, and co-workers are positive and professional.
- Plan and facilitate daily sales team meetings.
- Attend and participate in meetings as established by management.
- Manage administration: Ensure the following processes are being completed: Project Plans, Business Cases / ROI, etc.
- Manage and administer Account Executive compensation plans.
- Create a positive end-to-end customer experience by demonstrating the Good Neighbor Values of being helpful, cooperative, trustworthy, responsive and resourceful.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to communicate orally and in writing in clear and straightforward manner
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
Ability to use personal computer and software applications
Knowledge of communications technologies and services, with an emphasis on telephone and Internet fundamentals
Vision ability close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
Bachelor’s degree in business marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
5 years: Telecomm product/services sales experience
5 years: Business-to-Business sales management experience
Certifications and/or Licenses
Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record
Office environment and/or outside environment with exposure to inclement weather
Exposure to moderate noise levels
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.