Spectrum Community Solutions Account ExecutiveApply Now Date posted 08/12/2019 Requisition Number: 247106BR Location: United States - Minnesota - Rochester Area of Interest: Community Solutions, Multi-Tenant Sales, Sales Position Type: Full Time
A seasoned and results oriented sales professional to implement sales strategies aimed at securing our ability to provide service to multiple dwelling unit (MDU) properties maximizing product/service penetration.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Make professional presentations to owners of MDU's (Multiple Dwelling Units) for the purpose of securing long term R.O.E (Right of Entry) Agreements
Sell and/or upgrade HSD, video and other products/services on a bulk basis to new and/or existing MDU’s
Present information regarding products, services, rates, installation fees, campaign requirements and special offers in a clear, accurate and professional manner
Maintain records, input data and maintain databases necessary to report sales activity, track commissions and maintain customer satisfaction
Notify manager or designee of all problems or difficulties with customers as they occur
Follow up on all leads, inquires, complaints and other messages in a timely manner
Work with other Account Executives to help qualify buildings for expansion of cable plant and facilities
Attend meetings and training sessions as required
- Recent experience in negotiating long term R.O.E Agreements with owners of MDU's, Private Cable Operators or Local Exchange Carriers (LEC's) Preferred
- Experience in selling bulk, HSD, and/or voice and/or data hardware and networks preferred
- Door-to-door or other "cold calling" sales experience preferred
- Must have knowledge of video and HSD Broadband offerings from both a pricing and application perspective
- Solution selling skills also preferred
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and able to work independently within established guidelines
- Good organizational and record keeping abilities required
- Must be available to work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Must be flexible to attend evening meetings
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.