Director Human ResourcesApply Now Date posted 03/30/2020 Requisition Number: 258593BR Location: United States - Missouri - St Ann Area of Interest: Administrative, Human Resources Position Type: Full Time
critical, highly-visible role that will partner with Leadership for Inbound Sales and Retention to identify, develop and drive People initiatives at the Spectrum Contact Center in St. Ann, MO. As an integral part of the leadership team, you'll need to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on people and organizational topics.
In this role you will be r
Oversee all aspects of employee relations; ensure Company policies are administered fairly and consistently
Provide consultative support to VP Retention, Directors, Managers and Supervisors
Ensure legal compliance with all applicable local state and federal employment laws, including but not limited to to minimize risk/exposure to the company.
Provide guidance to ensure the integrity of the performance management program and the development of employees
Oversee timely and accurate payroll processing and commission reporting
Conduct employee investigations and oversee all escalated employee issues, including ethics point reports
Establish local procedures to ensure compliance with Company and regulatory agency requirements
Oversee Human Resources communications to your Client Group; Participate in enterprise wide task force initiatives
Monitor processes and ensure accurate maintenance of employee files and HRIS database
Possess comprehensive knowledge of employee benefit programs, and oversee annual enrollment
Participate in budget planning and manage departmental expense
Perform other duties as required
- Prior experience as an Human Resources Director.
- Expert knowledge of employee relations' procedures and applicable law
- Ability to lead and oversee FLSA, FMLA and ADAAA programs
- Expert knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws and procedures
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills including public speaking
- Expert knowledge of staffing and employment practices
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Willingness and ability to supervise the work of others
- Mentor, develop and motivate team members to the success of the department and business.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Strong PC skills and MS Office skills
- Demonstrated negotiating skills
- Affinity for analyzing and interpreting data in order to build a business case
- Strong knowledge of broadband services industry/subscription based business model
7+ years of Human Resource Management/Leadership experience
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.