Manager, Inside SalesApply Now Date posted 01/22/2019 Requisition Number: 234432BR Location: United States - Missouri - St Ann Area of Interest: Operations/General, Other, Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
Essential Job Functions:
- Day to day management of 3-5 Telesales Supervisors, 70-80 Inbound Sales Representatives.
- Constantly evaluate call volume trends, sales performance results and provide immediate and constructive feedback to supervisors and representatives.
- Constantly work with teams to identify and implement tactics to increase sales performance including scripting changes, call planning changes, offer changes, incentives, etc.
- Development of daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales plans, goals and minimum requirements including budgets and headcount projections.
- Ensure adequate reporting and analysis tools are developed to successfully manage the sales team.
- Oversee new and ongoing sales programs including scripting, reporting and call planning.
- Implement and manage quantifiable training and coaching processes to ensure success.
- Day to day point of contact for Regional and Market Area contacts ensuring all concerns are addressed and issues resolved.
- Attend Regional and Market Area operations calls to understand and identify any changes that will impact the Inbound Telesales Center.
- Develop, oversee and report on all sales incentive programs.
- Participate in the recruiting process for new sales representatives including interviewing, job fairs, defining job requirements, etc.
- Ensure all escalated customer complaints are resolved.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years relevant work experience within a call center environment and/or telecommunications industry required
- Strong interpersonal skills working with both internal and external customers required
- Proficient analytical skills to complete database research, forecasting, trending, and analysis of business metrics required
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with all employee levels and work within a participative, fast paced, interactive team environment required
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills required
- Must be capable of working flexible hours as required by the needs of the department required (evenings and weekends.)
- 3+ years successful sales management experience
- 2+ year sales call center experience
Minimal travel to other sites within the region may be required for training and meetings
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go