Collections AnalystApply Now Date posted 04/06/2020 Requisition Number: 259952BR Location: United States - Texas - San Antonio Area of Interest: Billing Operations, Customer Operations, Finance and Accounting Position Type: Full Time
This position leads supports development and analysis of new Credit Services strategies, partnering with Credit Services subject matter experts, as well as operations partners to create new approaches and improve risk mitigation performance. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating the quantitative analysis necessary for data-driven business recommendations.
12238 Silicon Drive, Suite 129
San Antonio, Texas 78249
(near the intersection of IH-10 & De Zavala Road)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather business requirements. This individual will need to work with leadership and business partners to identify data and reporting needs for analysis.
- Support analyst team with data extractions and manipulation for recurring and ad hoc reporting.
- Develop/select methodologies to derive answers to business problems.
- Design and implement tests to determine strategy effectiveness, and analyze the results to develop recommendations on future strategy.
- Analyze data to provide meaningful insights. This individual must have strong data manipulation and interpretation skills, and be able to quantitatively assess business problems.
- Professionally present and articulate the business value of complicated analysis to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Create presentations to help illustrate data in ways that are appropriate and easy for stakeholders to understand.
- Clearly communicate analysis and complex concepts to non-subject matter experts orally and in writing.
- Conduct interactions with a high degree of professionalism, using an interpersonal communication style that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative manner.
- Provide leadership as a mentor to team analysts and cross-functional resources.
- Perform other duties as may be requested by manager.
(Knowledge and Skills/Abilities)
- Advance skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive and results driven.
- Knowledge of ICOMS AND CSG Billing Systems.
- Customer behavior modeling and scoring, especially in payment services or collections.
- Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Micro Strategy or Tableau.
- Ability to create conceptual frameworks enabling the analysis of varied business problems.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, Cable billing system, etc).
- Ability to research and analyze data.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Knowledge of all functions and related tasks in the area of customer relations.
- Knowledge of cable television products and services.
- Knowledge of general accounting and billing procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative degree.
- Preferred MBA or Quantitative MS/MA.
Related Work Experience
- 2-4 Years: Reporting & Analytical experience.
- 2-4 Years: Writing queries using SQL language.
- Cable industry experience/knowledge preferred.
- Process improvement experience preferred.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.