2021 Summer Intern: Business Analyst - ERP ManagementApply Now Date posted 09/25/2020 Requisition Number: 268149BR Location: United States - Missouri - St Louis Area of Interest: Finance and Accounting, Intern Position Type: Intern
- You’re a motivated rising junior or above with a 3.0 GPA or higher seeking a degree in one of the following areas listed below from an accredited college or university:
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology Services
- This is a learning-intensive program designed to give you essential business insights and hands-on experience in your field of choice. It’s a full-time, 10-week commitment from June 2, 2021 through August 6, 2021.
- Benefits include professional development sessions, networking opportunities, and mentorship.
The Spectrum Internship Experience
You have clear aspirations and are seeking a summer internship program that will help you meet them. Find it at Spectrum, named one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the United States by WayUp.
Our internships are designed to provide:
- Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you already have, all in a robust and forward-thinking business setting.
- First-rate, hands-on experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Opportunities to connect you with people who can give you a better understanding of the industry and help you accomplish real goals you can add to your résumé, this includes assigning you a formal mentor and interactions with senior executives.
What you can expect in this role
As a Spectrum Intern, you’ll be essential to two teams — your respective department and your Intern peer group. Department and team-focused projects account for about 80% of your schedule. You’ll spend the other 20% on professional development sessions and networking activities, including the Kickoff Conference on June 2, webinars, community service, cross-functional project, and final presentations.
Internship responsibilities may include:
Responsible for coordinating the establishment of financial and accounting information within the Charter Communications financial systems. Analyze daily, monthly, quarterly reconciliations to ensure data integrity. Support interfaces between SAP S4 Hana, Blackline, Ariba Procure to Pay, Fieldglass and other systems that feed into SAP or SAP interfaces. Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, and test execution. Responsible for second tier help desk application and business support. Works on projects of basic to moderate complexity. Works on multiple projects as a project team member.
Here’s what it takes to get started
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or University completing a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Degree
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA or greater in current program
- Ability to travel locally to Spectrum Intern development events and activities throughout the program
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to quickly and positively adjust to change
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to thoroughly test models and proactively identify solutions
- Proactive and solution-focused
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems
- Experience with Excel, Access, Macros
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.