Account Coordinator - Ad salesApply Now Date posted 08/12/2019 Requisition Number: 247071BR Location: United States - Missouri - St Louis Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Customer Service, Sales Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Reach is currently searching for a dynamic Account Coordinator to support our Ad Sales team in St. Louis, MO. If you've ever thought about starting a career in Advertising, read on!
At A Glance…
As an essential team member supporting Account Executives and Account Planners, this position is responsible for providing post-sale, end to end workflow support, to ensure effective campaign delivery for the Spectrum Reach clients. The Account Coordinator plays an essential role in ensuring accuracy and follow-through of order entry related to advertising campaigns. This position owns the relationship cross functionally as a liaison between fulfillment, and Finance and Operations teams.
Who We Are...
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter, offering custom solutions for advertisers through national cable networks, internet advertising, mobile marketing and events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services teams. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media, Spectrum Reach brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers. You can learn more about us atwww.spectrumreach.com
What We Look For In Everyone At Spectrum Reach…
Our team player way of life is what makes us a great organization to work for. We focus on the goals and reach them regardless of the multiple tasks we have on our plates. We look for those outgoing individuals who want to exceed those goals and make a difference. You know the value of organization and can prioritize effectively. The excellent verbal and written communication/support you can provide to internal, external, and client teams is how you make a positive impact.
Account Coordinator Duties/Requirements...
- Accurately enter all orders for linear and digital advertising schedules.
- Review and process orders to ensure that all necessary paperwork is submitted for cross functional teams.
- Partner with Credit team to ensure that clients demonstrate appropriate credit levels and ensure that signed contracts are complete in full detail.
- Coordinate with Billing to ensure that ad copy scripts are provided and campaigns are appropriately billed.
- Work cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure correct fulfillment of client campaigns.
- Manage all ad copy for clients, which includes correct distribution of Traffic Instructions and client spot uploads as needed.
- Coordinate Production services through internal production team to ensure on time start for campaigns.
- Manage campaigns effectively, revise and review inventory appropriately.
- Responsible for Make-goods for all reach and frequency accounts.
- Monitor accounts and review with Account Planner and Pricing/Inventory if campaigns are not delivering.
- Effectively communicate with Account Executive on client campaign status.
- Communicate with clients as needed to gain information to run schedules efficiently.
- Work proactively with Regional Digital Account Coordinator as needed.
- Prior experience in Advertising Sales in Traffic or as a Sales Assistant is a plus.
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with Sales team members and other support functions is critical.
- The Account Coordinator needs to be able to adapt to change quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Experience in computer software including MS Office and Spreadsheets at a minimum is required; any experience in software similar to our sales support packages preferred.
We appreciate enthusiasm and dedication at Spectrum Reach. That is why we invested time to create a comprehensive unified Career Path. With multiple ways to progress, start on a learning course and see how far you can go.
The Benefits Are Clear…
In addition to the core benefits — industry-leading retirement savings plans, comprehensive health care, and paid time off — we offer access to free and discounted Spectrum products and services where available, education assistance, and a wide selection of other programs and perks to help support you and your family at every stage of life.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.