Director, Sales Tools and Applications - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 08/09/2019 Requisition Number: 246360BR Location: United States - Missouri - St Louis Area of Interest: Information Technology Services, Sales Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a growth motivated executive skilled at developing and implementing sales enablement tools and automation?
- Can you commit to a leadership position serving as a liaison to Sales, Operations and Learning and Development Teams?
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the direction of a technology leader?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
As the Director of Sales Tools and Applications, you improve sales productivity and effectiveness by developing, coordinating and implementing sales enablement tools, automation and initiatives. You achieve revenue growth and maximize sales efficiency by serving as the liaison between Field Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Learning and Development, Operations and project management teams.
You ensure successful tool and application implementations by monitoring key performance metrics and reporting to senior management. You have a keen ability to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to see projects completed on time and within budget. You thrive in an office environment and travel as needed to achieve company objectives. You report directly to the Sr Dir, Sales Tool & Applications for goals and guidance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal and Sick Days
- Promote company-wide success through active and consistent support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Spearhead sales improvement initiatives by providing strategic and tactical support of the development of sales enablement tools and managing essential sales automation, implementation and execution.
- Drive projects by translating business needs into requirements and ensure Project Management and IT teams understand the business issues for solutions.
- Improve sales by leading the assessment, recommendation, selection and deployment of sales enabling tools and technologies.
- Mitigate risks by anticipating the impact on other tools and cross-functional teams.
- Ensure data integrity between client relationship management (CRM) tools and billing systems through an in-depth analysis.
- Enhance the CRM tools through management and direction of improvement projects.
- Optimize the effectiveness of sales and support tools by collaborating with Sales and Sales Operations.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and system solutions by engaging with cross-functional business leaders.
- Support complex enterprise initiatives by serving as the integration point.
- Improve the client experience and reduce durations and fall out through the identification and implementation of essential automation and productivity improvements.
- Lead change across the Sales department by preparing and articulating business needs to cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Ensure projects and system solutions are successfully implemented through the facilitation and engagement of leadership cooperation.
- Analyze gaps and root cause analysis of data integrity between CRM tools and other systems through decisive management of a team of analysts.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Five or more years of financial business case experience
- Seven or more years of CRM experience implementing and enhancing system changes
- Seven or more years of telecommunications experience
- Seven or more years of management experience
- 10 or more years of business to business (B2B) or solutions sales experience
- Proven track record of assessing needs and identifying opportunities for performance improvement
- History of leading effectively in a matrix environment with the ability to successfully manage complex, enterprise-wide programs
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills that can lead and motivate others while making decisions and solving problems under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of how to mitigate risk and implement contingency plans
- Strong leader that can foster teamwork and build a culture of collaboration
- Ability to align systems, programs and team with the organization’s strategy and initiatives
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Five or more years of Salesforce Advanced Administration experience
- Five or more years of Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud experience
- Five or more years of experience as a Certified Service Cloud professional
- Five or more years of Salesforce Certified Platform Developer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, technical or a related field, or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (required)
- Master’s Degree in business administration or technical related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.