CopywriterApply Now Date posted 08/13/2019 Requisition Number: 246788BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Customer Operations Position Type: Full Time
Must demonstrate a strong understanding of best practices in copywriting, have experience using content management systems (e.g., Drupal, Salesforce Knowledge) and exhibit excellent communication skills. Must be able to manage large-scale content projects, including new product launches and content audits.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Author content and instructions as assigned.
Write clear and persuasive copy for different media platforms.
Revise, edit and proofread content according to style and accessibility guidelines.
Research solutions and write persuasive and appealing product positioning.
Ensure content addresses customer call drivers and pain points.
Participate in team collaboration and peer content sessions.
Communicate effectively with team members to seek information and resolve questions regarding any aspect of projects.
Must have knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of writing copy for print, Web, and audio-visual media.
Blend an array of ideas and concepts into a single cohesive message while maintaining the voice of the business.
Other duties as requested.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Shows excellent command of the English language with a knack for sentence structure and grammar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An articulate speaker and writer who is able to present ideas clearly
- High attention-to-detail
- Open to constructive feedback and understands that revision is an essential part of the creative process
- A team player comfortable in a collaborative environment
- Must be a highly creative and innovative thinker who loves participating in the creative process from brainstorm to launch
- Organized, self-sufficient, and self-motivated
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under the pressures of tight deadlines, multiple projects and other demands
Related Work Experience
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.