Corporate Metrics Intern (January 2019 - April 2019)Apply Now Date posted 10/16/2018 Requisition Number: 228478BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Zip Code: 06901 Area of Interest: Finance/Accounting, Other Position Type: Intern
2 Days a week in the office, the rest of the week can be remote.
Summary of Projects:
• The intern will be involved in various business planning/development type projects within the Corporate Business Unit of Charter including: Financial Analysis , Metrics Development, and Budgeting for the SEVP and his reporting groups
• Intern will work with VP of Metrics & Reporting and may rotate onto various other projects within other Corporate business units over the course of the internship.
Skills required for position:
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s (MBA) degree from an accredited four year college or university
• Junior and above
• Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Access)
• Relevant internship is a plus, as is experience in a leadership position at work or within a campus organization
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
Junior or higher with a minimum GPA of 3.5 preferably with a major in one of the functional areas listed below:
• Finance and Economics (undergrad)
• MBA in Finance
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go