Director, Sales Enablement - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 08/08/2019 Requisition Number: 245817BR-2 Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Information Technology Services, Sales Position Type: Full Time
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
The Director of Sales Enablement leads strategy and tactical planning to strengthen Enterprise Sales processes and productivity. This role will support the Spectrum Enterprise midmarket sales channels and report to the Group Vice President- Sales & Field Marketing. This position will develop and execute the strategy as well as tactical plans to improve productivity and overcome process and developmental obstacles while driving key initiatives such as sales process, sales methodology, systems and tools and learning adoption.
- Competitive Compensation Package with Long Term Incentive Program
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Lead continuous assessment of Enterprise Sales training and developmental needs to improve sales productivity.
- Determine Sales training needs and define curriculum and methodology, while coordinating with Human Resources Training for development and delivery. Lead periodic webinar training sessions with sales reps and management to communicate specific processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Manage the on-boarding process for new sales reps to ensure they are equipped and trained to quickly become successful.
- Lead the continuous improvement and adoption of playbooks for sales processes to ensure consistency and effective sales prospecting.
- Guide a team of remote Sales Enablement Managers across our footprint that will observe and coach sales reps and sales management to the proper sales processes, thereby reinforcing standard processes and procedures to ensure scalability.
- Drive continuous improvements to the selling process, both within the midmarket sales organization and within each of the board partners that impact the process and client experience.
- Responsible for overseeing the overall Sales communications strategy for the midmarket channel and partner with the communications team for delivery. This includes delivering consistent, timely, relevant and concise communications to each sales team. The communications process will serve as a funnel point to the rest of the organization to standardize message delivery and make sure that it is in a concise and consistent medium that is effectively conveyed to the sales reps and reduces non-selling time.
- Serve as the interface into the marketing, product and brand organization to ensure effective campaign launches, content effectiveness and product knowledge.
- Responsible for ensuring product positioning, pitch deck and product rollout is done in an effective and efficient model.
- 11 or more years of cable industry leadership experience
- Management of teams of 20+ employees
- High business acumen, business planning and analytical skills
- Highly effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce, Targeted Account Selling and the application of CRM tools to enhance and modify existing systems that will facilitate improvements to the sales process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (required)
- Master’s Degree in a related field (preferred)
- Office work environment
- Moderate travel
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.