HR Project ManagerApply Now Date posted 10/14/2019 Requisition Number: 251036BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Human Resources, Project Management Position Type: Full Time
- A full-time HR Project Manager who has experience managing or participating in numerous projects as it relates to HR.
- As the HR Project Manager you will be responsible for managing, planning, monitoring, and reporting on key projects from conception through implementation.
- You have experience with HR project details, data collection, reporting, and communication to successfully drive project efforts.
- The Human Resources Project Manager will take ownership to plan, manage, and monitor projects from concept through implementation for projects.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of all assigned projects and gains consensus from stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
- The HR Project Manager will meet with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
Excellent critical thinking skills
Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
Ability to analyze and interpret data
Strong PowerPoint skills
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum preferred
Number Of Years
Project management 2+
HR Generalist (preferred)
HRIS / HR Technology (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.