Manager, Mobile Planning & ForecastingApply Now Date posted 01/14/2020 Requisition Number: 254849BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Strategic Planning, Technical Operations Position Type: Full Time
- Forecast the demand for all assigned devices and accessories across all channels.
- Consult with functional teams, including marketing, retail operations, finance, customer operations and product development to obtain relevant data insights and achieve business objects
- Take ownership of ongoing and timely forecast to PO processes, including rolling forecasts with OEMs, WOS analysis and KPIs, and on-time delivery into 3PL.
- Lead weekly CPFR calls with OEM and 3PLs.
- Participate in the organization’s sales and operations planning process, to enable demand-supply balancing analysis.
- Confer with management on demand planning and forecasting assumptions, analysis, and decisions.
- Prepare reports and statistics related to the demand planning and forecasting function.
- Develop and manage forecast models and tools, analyze trends, and maintain accurate data.
- Develop and measure key performance indicators to track and evaluate forecast performance, to assess the effectiveness of the demand planning and forecasting functions, and to work towards the continuous improvement.
- Create and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems.
- Measure forecast accuracy and determine root cause analysis behind the variances as well as communicate and take corrective action.
- Communicate effectively and convincingly with all areas of the company – technical and non-technical - as well as with external parties.
The minimum requirements for the Manager of Mobile Planning and Forecasting role are:
- Demand planning experience preferably within wireless telecommunications industry.
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain Planning and Sales and Operations Planning.
- Advance knowledge of Excel, databases, and other analytical tools.
- Possess a high level of critical, analytical, and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent operational and managerial skills required, with a proven track record of successful management of complex logistics, supply chain, & operations.
- Strong understanding of wireless telecommunications industry and its supply chain.
- Possess excellent communication skills through presentations, financial models or memos which communicate issues, solutions and recommendations in a transparent, concise and complete manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics, or Logistics
- Master’s degree preferred
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.