Manager, Mobile Supply ChainApply Now Date posted 07/13/2019 Requisition Number: 235489BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Business Development, Finance and Accounting Position Type: Full Time
At A Glance
- A full-time, mid-level to senior role supporting Spectrum Mobile business as it relates to Supply Chain.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing data to perform mobile supply chain financial and operational performance analysis, trending, forecasting, and business impact.
- Review data, programs and initiatives that support and enhance the Company's Mobile supply chain.
What will you be doing?
- The Mobile Supply Chain Manager will assist in building Spectrum Mobile from the ground up,performing analysis and trending of key performance indicators to produce management reporting.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement and to manage the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Provides operational analytical support for Spectrum Mobile Supply Chain, performing data analysis and visualization.
- Dashboard creation
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Compare actual and forecasted / budgeted target performance metrics and identify performance trends.
- Develop, monitor, and review reports and records of activities to ensure progress is being accomplished toward specified objectives and recommend changes in methodology as required to attain business objectives.
- The Mobile Supply Chain Manager will make recommendations based on data for process improvement and strategic business decision making.
- Create reports and data driven presentations with impact - identify trends and occurrences in data and translate and communicate findings and recommendations.
- Investigate and perform root cause analysis of complex nature.
- The Mobile Supply Chain Manager will develop and provide ad hoc reports and compile executive level reporting as required.
- Individual will work with cross-functional departments, including Marketing, Product, Finance and Operations.
What does it take to get started?
The minimum requirements for the Mobile Supply Chain Manager include:
- Strong Excel Modeling skills
- Background in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Ability to understand supply chain key performance indicators/metrics for the wireless and retail industries
- Statistical Modeling
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to present complex data to cross functional audiences in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in complex data analysis, visualization, report and presentation creation
- (Excel, Access and PowerPoint required, Tableau preferred)
Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Math, Economics or related field, equivalent training, education and experience
Related Work Experience
Quantitative or operational analysis experience 5+ years
Wireless industry forecasting, supply chain or reporting experience 2+ years
- Knowledge of Mobile Supply Chain and/or Retail key performance indicators
- Knowledge of wireless industry and mobile device products and services
- Strong analytical skills to assess performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Strong financial planning and analysis skills to assure integrity of a multi-billion dollar budget
- Experience with Tableau
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.